Any live webinars that are about drinking water, including technical and managerial topics, that grant CECs, and are at least 1 hour in length, are approved for CECs. In order to earn credit, you must sign-up and watch the webinar on your own, and request a certificate from the EPA. We are unable to grant CECs without a certificate from the EPA, so if it is unclear as to whether certificates are being awarded for any particular webinar, please contact the EPA directly before attending. Please submit the certificate(s) to EGLE-OTCU-Training@Michigan.gov. You can find a list of upcoming webinars in the two links listed below.
- EGLE Surface Water Treatment Series: Disinfection & CT Calculations, 0.1 T CECs, ID#3012
- .EPA Small Systems Monthly Webinar Series
- American Water Infrastructure Act Series (Modules 1,2,3) - on going through November 2021
- Technical Assistance Provider Trainings
- EPA Introduction to Cyber Security Workshop, Course Code 3017, 0.6 Managerial CECs