Conditions for Active Air Quality Permits to Install Issued since 1997Contact: See Below Agency: Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy
All Permit to Install (PTI) conditions are in Adobe Acrobat format (PDF). If you do not have the Adobe Acrobat® Reader, you may download the Reader free of charge.
The list of companies holding active PTIs is sorted by:
- The list is updated every Monday morning (or the first workday after a Monday State holiday) by approx. 10:15 AM Eastern Time.
- You can use your browser's search function to find a particular PTI. On most browsers, it will be in your menu, e.g. EDIT > FIND; or type CTRL+F.
- Some of the PTIs on the list above are General Permits to Install for specific categories. For more information, visit New Source Review General Permits.
- There are a few reasons why you may not find a PTI in the list.
- It may have been approved prior to the year 1997.
- It may still be under review. Check the list of Pending PTI Applications.
- It may have been voided and is no longer active.
- It may have been voided and "rolled into" a Renewable Operating Permit (ROP). For a list of ROPs in Michigan, visit ROP Source List and Permit Documents.
- If you are interested in information such as stack test report executive summaries, enforcement documents, inspection reports, violation notices (including for dry cleaning and asbestos), and responses to violation notices, please visit the Air Quality Source Information web page.
- PDFs ten pages or longer have bookmarks to help you navigate better. Not all browsers display them. See below.
|Browser||Display Upon Opening?||Display Menu/Button?||Workaround|
|Microsoft Internet Explorer||Yes, if the document is set to do so.||If you have Adobe Acrobat Reader or the full version installed on your computer, you may see a navigation pane on the left.||Use the bookmark button (looks like a short ribbon) to turn on/off bookmarks display.|
|Microsoft Edge||No, bookmarks will not display upon opening.||Yes, if the PDF has bookmarks, a Table of Contents (TOC) icon will appear on the upper left of the screen below the menu bar.||Use the TOC button on the upper left to turn on/off the TOC (i.e. bookmarks) display.|
|Google Chrome||No, bookmarks will not display upon opening.||Yes, if the PDF has bookmarks, a bookmark icon will appear on the upper right of the screen below the menu bar.||Use the bookmark button on the upper right to turn on/off the bookmarks display.|
|Mozilla Firefox||Firefox may require you to download the PDF rather than open it in the browser..||No, there are no menu options or buttons that will display bookmarks.||If you are prompted to down the PDF, you may do so and use your Adobe software to view the PDF with bookmarks. Just remember that your downloaded copy may become obsolete over time.|