ROP Forms for Compliance Reporting & Changes After Permit IssuanceContact: See Below Agency: Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy
Compliance Reporting & Certification Forms
The ROP program requires compliance reporting twice a year at a minimum. A designated "responsible official" must certify compliance with all terms and conditions contained in the ROP and any deviations they have incurred. These certifications must be submitted to the appropriate AQD district office and to the USEPA. Below are guidance, instructions, and reporting forms.
- Federal Register Part 70 Revision Addressing Credible Evidence for Title V Compliance Certification (July 28, 2014)
- Letter from USEPA regarding credible evidence
- ROP Report Certification
- ROP Deviation Report
- CAM Reporting Forms
- USEPA Reporting
- Annual compliance certification (pursuant to Rule 213(4)(c)) must also be sent to the USEPA or be submitted through the USEPA's Central Data Exchange (CDX) using the Compliance and Emissions Data Reporting Interface (CEDRI), which can be accessed through the CDX. Sources may continue to submit hard copies to the USEPA if they are not able to submit it electronically through CEDRI.
ROP Notification, Amendment & Modification Forms
Applications to incorporate newly applicable MACT requirements as a modification will be returned. These changes will be incorporated during the renewal of the ROP. In the interim, the source must comply with the applicable MACT requirements.
- AI-001: Additional Information
- C-001: Certification
- M-001: Rule 215 Change Notification & Rule 216 Amendment/Modification Application
- Legal Citations for ROP Revision Process: Supplemental Information for Changes at a Major Stationary Source after Renewable Operating Permit Issuance
- Lean Process Improvement: ROP Modifications Action Team Report (December 2010)
- Life After ROP: Renewable Operating Permit Reporting & Revisions Workbook (November 2015) - A practical guide to complying with the responsibilities after ROP issuance.