- Complete a comprehensive assessment of existing information and implement the QMCP SAP, prepare a SI Report, and undertake IRs if needed;
- Complete the Coal Dock PCB-Burn Area IR action in the Hubbell Processing Area;
- Continue to monitor the EPA ERB and Honeywell Specialty Materials assessment and potential removal activities associated with the Lake Linden Recreation Area sediments and C&H Mineral Building waste piles and asbestos;
- Continue to monitor the EPA ERB removal assessment activities related to the QMCM;
- Continue to provide new study data to governmental stakeholders responsible for implementation and monitoring EPA’s remedy for the terrestrial and lake portion of the Torch Lake Superfund Site; and,
- Continue to provide new study data to governmental stakeholders responsible for assessing potential public health impacts and making recommendations to the public, property owners and other state agencies.