8 Requirements of Bioterrorism Act8 Security Items your security program should consider under the Bioterrorism Act of 2002:
(1) the purchase and installation of equipment for detection of intruders;
(2) the purchase and installation of fencing, gating, lighting, or security cameras;
(3) the tamper-proofing of manhole covers, fire hydrants, and valve boxes;
(4) the rekeying of doors and locks;
(5) improvements to electronic, computer, or other automated systems and remote security systems;
(6) participation in training programs, and the purchase of training manuals and guidance materials, relating to security against terrorist attacks;
(7) improvements in the use, storage, or handling of various chemicals; and
(8) security screening of employees or contractor support services.
Excerpt from the Bioterrorism Act of 2002, see 116 STAT. 684.