Watershed Council Support RFP FY 2021 Information

Contact: Bob Sweet 517-512-9765

This funding opportunity has ended, and applications are no longer being accepted. The Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy (EGLE) received 69 proposals requesting about $2.4 million. Eighteen watershed organizations were selected for funding and awarded a combined total of $600,000. Individual grants were capped at $40,000 each and have a maximum timeframe of one year.

A webinar was held to explain the FY21 Watershed Council Support Program funding. EGLE Nonpoint Source (NPS) staff explained this new State funded program to support Watershed Councils and other organizations that work to protect or enhance water quality. NPS staff discussed eligible applicants, the grant application schedule, program priorities, eligibility criteria, application requirements, tips for successful applications, and also answered questions. Click the following link for a recording of the webinar (registration is required but free): https://register.gotowebinar.com/recording/5019830644497890574