Grantee Tools: Contract Changes

Contact: Bob Sweet 517-284-5520

Before grantees can implement changes to a contract they must contact their Project Administrator (PA) for approval.  The PA will determine if the change is acceptable and whether an Amendment (for a major change) or Notice of Change (for a minor change) is needed.

Budget Revision Form

  • Grantees that are using the electronic Financial Status Report form (e-FSR) will find a tab in their e-FSR labeled "Budget Revision Form."  Use that form and submit electronically to your PA for approval.
  • Grantees that are not using the e-FSR should contact their PA for a budget revision form.

Policy on Budget Changes