The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
MiEnviro Portal for Water Resources
The MiEnviro Portal is a part of the Water Resources Division (WRD) permitting process, allowing Michiganders to fulfill federal electronic reporting requirements and provides an online component for access to public information.
NOTE: MiEnviro forms will not work correctly for Apple Safari or mobile phone users.
You will need a MiEnviro Account to complete any of these actions:
- Apply for Permits
- Manage your permits (pay fees, apply for renewals)
- Submit reports (required by your permit or certification)
- Submit service requests
You DO NOT need a MiEnviro Account for the following actions:
- Public Notice Search or Comment
- CSO/SSO Discharge Search
- Site Map Explorer -Public Access to Many Documents including Permits
- Report Spills, Pollution, Unauthorized Activity
Subscribe to MiEnviro updates
Receive emails with latest updates on the topics below. Each distribution list is separate, so you will need to sign up for each topic you are interested in.