The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Scrap Tire Registration Information
EGLE is excited to announce that Scrap Tire Program is switching to online reporting for Scrap Tire Hauler, Scrap Tire Collection Sites, and Scrap Tire End Users. Registrations and Annual Reporting for 2022 and future years will be completed through an online reporting platform.
JOINING ReTRAC (NEW USER)
IF YOU HAD AN ACCOUNT LAST YEAR, YOU DO NOT NEED TO RE-JOIN. You can log in with your password at: Re-TRAC Connect.
As we transition to this new online reporting platform, EGLE is working to make this a smooth transition. EGLE has created accounts for all currently registered facilities, e-mails have been sent to these facilities to give them their accounts. If you did not receive an e-mail, but believe that you should be included in this program please follow these instructions:
- Create a Re-TRAC account
- Visit https://connect.re-trac.com and enter your e-mail address that will be used as your login. It is recommended to use a generic organizational email address that multiple staff can access, if possible. Fill out the prompts to create your account.
- Login to Re-TRAC Connect
- Once you have an account, login to Re-TRAC Connect using your e-mail and password.
- Find the EGLE Program you want to join
- Click "Find Programs" at the top left-hand side of the page
- Search for your Program
- Search "Scrap Tire Authorization Program" and select "Join Program"
2021 SCRAP TIRE HAULER INFORMATION
- Scrap Tire County Code Map
- Scrap Tire Transportation Record (EQP5128)
- Consolidated Load Scrap Tire Transportation Record (EQP5128a)
Hauler Financial Assurance - BONDS
- Scrap Tire Hauler Surety Bond Form (EQP5135H)
- Scrap Tire Hauler Letter of Credit Form (EQP5137H)
- Scrap Tire Hauler Certificate of Deposit Form (EQP5136H)
- Scrap Tire Hauler Cash Bond Information
A Motor Carrier license is also required by the Michigan Department of State Police: 517-284-8110 for the intrastate for-hire trucking industry hauling of scrap tires. Information on motor carrier licensing can be also found at the Michigan Department of State Police.
2021 SCRAP TIRE COLLECTION SITE INFORMATION
Collection Site Fee Payment:
- Preferred Method - Pay Online using the PayPlace; or
- Complete Payment Form (Word Document) and submit to the Cashier's Office
Collection Site Financial Assurance (BONDS):
- Scrap Tire Collection Site Surety Bond Form (EQP5135C)
- Scrap Tire Collection Site Letter of Credit Form (EQP5137C)
- Scrap Tire Collection Site Certificate of Deposit Form (EQP5136)
- Scrap Tire Collection Site Cash Bond Information