The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Petro-Chem Processing Group of Nortru, LLC, Corrective Action
Environmental clean-up activities performed to address contamination resulting from licensed hazardous waste treatment, storage and disposal facilities is referred to as “corrective action” in the hazardous waste regulations. Licensed hazardous waste treatment, storage and disposal facilities are required to submit corrective action documents detailing how the licensed facility will investigate and clean-up any contamination resulting from the licensed activities. These document must be submitted according to a schedule in the facility operating license. Part VI of the Petro-Chem license specifies the corrective action and schedule that must be met in submitting required clean-up documents.
The corrective action documents required under Part VI of the license submitted to date, along with the EGLE responses, are available electronically below. These documents are also available for review at:
EGLE, Lansing Headquarters
525 West Allegan Street, Lansing, Michigan;
Contact: Mr. Dan Dailey,
EGLE, Warren District Office
27700 Donald Court, Warren, Michigan;
Contact: Ms. Jeanette Noechel, 586-494-5091
In light of the April 22, 2019, reorganization of the Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ), Waste Management and Radiological Protection Division (WMRPD), to the Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy (EGLE), Materials Management Division (MMD), many of the documents below reference the DEQ, WMRPD.
If you have questions regarding the hazardous waste facility corrective action, please contact Mr. Dan Dailey at 517-242-7261, DaileyD@Michigan.gov or EGLE, MMD, P.O. Box 30241, Lansing, Michigan 48909-7741.
- August 23, 2019, Air Deposition Technical Memo
- August 23, 2019, Semi-Annual Environmental Monitoring Report Approval
- July 31, 2019, Semi-Annual Environmental Monitoring Report
- July 9, 2019, PFAS Workplan Approval
- July 9, 2019, CMI Work Plan disapproved; certain Interim Measures accepted
- April 2, 2019 PFAS Sampling Workplan
- February 18, 2019 Revised Corrective Measures Implementation Work Plan
- July 05, 2017 Conditional Approval - Corrective Measures Study Report
- May 30, 2017 Evaluation - Vapor Intrusion
- December 22, 2016 Review of Sewer Evaluation Report
- November 17, 2016 Sewer Evaluation Report
- November 17, 2016 Corrective Action Measures Study Report
- September 12, 2016 Approval - CMS Investigation Report
- August 03, 2016, Perchloroethylene Source Assessment
- May 13, 2016 Corrective Measures Study Investigation Report
- January 25, 2016 CMS Work Plan Approval
- December 23, 2015 Corrective Measure Study Work Plan
- February 12, 2015 Corrective Action Investigation Report