The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
ANC - Online Mapping Resources
Many resources exist to aid mapping waterbodies. The Aquatic Nuisance Control program has compiled a list of resources for your information.
- http://www.mcgi.state.mi.us/mrbis/ (includes information on public access sites)
- DNR Inland Lake Maps by County
- 100 Lake Maps Featuring Contours and Depths - Bright Spot Maps 219-324-3324
- Sportsman's Connection Fishing Map Guides - 800-777-746
- Michigan Map Catalog - Michigan United Conservation Clubs 800-777-6720 (discontinued - limited supplies remain)
- Michigan Plat Maps