Skip to main content

Expired Permits - Certificate of Entry Process

Certificate of Entry Process for Expired Permits

The General Administrative Consent Order for expired permits, ACO-EP22-200 (Consent Order) is for facility owners who have a regulated discharge of waste or waste effluent to waters of the state or upon the ground, who have allowed a previously issued discharge permit to expire for that discharge, and who are not engaged in unlawful conduct of significant noncompliance under Part 31 of the NREPA at the facility. Eligibility to enter into this Consent Order also requires that the owner has submitted an application for reissuance of the discharge permit. In order to fulfill the requirements of the Consent Order, eligible owners shall submit a completed Certificate of Entry form as provided by EGLE, WRD, Permits Section.