The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
MiEnviro - Training and Reference Material
Get the latest updates - subscribe to receive MiEnviro bulletins:
- MiEnviro - NPDES
- MiEnviro - Aquatic Nuisance Control (ANC)
- MiEnviro - Groundwater
- MiEnviro - Industrial Storm Water (ISW)
- MiEnviro - Municipal Storm Water (MS4)
- MiEnviro - Part 41 Wastewater Construction
- MiEnviro - Biosolids Program and Permitting
- No MiEnviro-related webinars are currently scheduled.
- This webinar introduces the new Joint Permit Application (JPA) as a fully electronic application in MiEnviro, which covers activities involving: Wetlands, Floodplains, Marinas, Dams, Inland Lakes and Streams, Great Lakes Bottom Lands, Critical Dunes, and High Risk Erosion Areas. The webinar walks applicants through finding the application, answering the required questions, uploading required attachments, and checking on the status of an application. The webinar is of interest to individuals that will need to apply for a permit related to activities covered under the EGLE/USACE "Joint Permit Application" (JPA), including activities pursuant to state and federal rules and regulations for construction activities where the land meets the water including wetlands, often referred to as the land/water interface. Environmental consultants, shoreline contractors, builders, drain commissioners, agricultural entities, forestry operations, utilities construction and maintenance, and other environmental professionals will also find this webinar of interest.
- In this webinar staff provide a step by step explanation of how to submit a Part 41 Sewer Construction Permit Application electronically through the MiEnviro system. The webinar covers the requirements for accessing the MiEnviro system, how to find the Part 41 Sewer Construction Permit Application in MiEnviro, how to fill out the application form electronically within MiEnviro, and what is required to submit the permit application.
- Who should attend: City and Township Staff, Engineers and Engineering Consultants, and anyone that handles Part 41 Permit Applications.
- In this webinar staff demonstrate how to submit a sanitary sewer overflow or combined sewer overflow discharge report electronically through the MiEnviro system. The webinar covers the requirements for accessing the MiEnviro system, how to fill out the report of discharge form electronically within MiEnviro, and what is required to submit a discharge report.
- Who should attend: Anyone who owns, maintains or operates a sanitary sewer system, their certified operators, and other interested parties.
- This webinar focuses on how MiEnviro will affect permittees in the NPDES Program. Staff provide a step-by-step navigation through MiEnviro that covers the submittal of an application, checking the status of a permit, and submitting reports. This webinar should be of interest to permittees in the NPDES Program, as well as consultants and other interested parties.
- Download the Introduction to MiEnviro for Facilities Covered Under a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Permit webinar presentation slides
- This webinar focuses on how MiEnviro will affect permittees in the Aquatic Nuisance Control (ANC) Program. Staff provide a step-by-step navigation through MiEnviro that covers the submittal of an application and checking the status of a permit. This webinar should be of interest to permittees in the ANC Program, as well as consultants and other interested parties.
- Download webinar presentation slides for the Introduction to MiEnviro for Aquatic Nuisance Control Permitting webinar
These tutorial videos have been produced to provide a demonstration of some of the MiEnviro functionality. However, MiEnviro is a dynamic system that continues to evolve as we make improvements. If you have questions, please use the Help function of MiEnviro and, if that doesn’t answer your question adequately, the Contact button on the MiEnviro screens can be used to determine the best EGLE staff to whom you can direct your question.
- MiEnviro Overview
- Establishing an Account
- Maintaining Your Profile
- Inviting Another Person to View or Manage Your Site Information
- Finding an Application or Request to Submit
- Submitting an Application or Request
- Viewing Information Related to Your Site
- Submitting a Report Required by Your Permit
- Submitting a Discharge Monitoring Report (DMR)
- How to Start a Joint Permit Application for a New Site
- How to Start a Joint Permit Application for an Existing Site
- How to complete a Floodplain Service Request
- Revising a Submission in MiEnviro
- Permit Modification Request in MiEnviro
- Paying in MiEnviro
- MiEnviro Instructions for Public Transportation Agencies
Need more help? MiEnviro contacts and programs