The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
What is this notice for waste or recycling fees that my company received?
EGLE has a number of waste or materials management fees for the various programs implemented by EGLE. The fees assist with funding program implementation and oversight. Fees collected by Materials Management Division include:
- Hazardous Waste User Fees
- Solid Waste Surcharge Fees
- Compost Facility Registration Fees
- Scrap Tire Registration Fees
- E-Waste Manufacture and Recycler Registration Fees
- Medical Waste Registration Fees
- Hazardous Waste and Liquid Industrial By-Products Transportation Permit and Registration Fees
For more information about waste, recycling, materials management fees, contact program staff or contact the Environmental Assistance Center at 800-662-9278 or EGLE-Assist@Michigan.gov or EGLE-Assist@Michigan.gov for help.