The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
EGLE partners with the Michigan Recycling Coalition for the 40th Annual Conference in May
April 13, 2022
The Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy (EGLE) is partnering with the Michigan Recycling Coalition to present the Michigan Recycling Coalition 40th Annual Conference May 11 to 13 in East Lansing.
The Renew Michigan Fund has breathed new life into recycling efforts, and EGLE's market and infrastructure development grants and initiatives are beginning to change the landscape. This year's conference provides an important opportunity to learn more and network with colleagues in both the public and private sector, working to grow recycling in Michigan.
Conference sessions and topics are designed to catalyze and elevate conversations that shift our focus and our work toward productive materials management. Some of the educational opportunities supported by EGLE include:
- Writing Effective Grant Proposals - Training
- Recycling Education 2.0: Kick It Up - Training
- Inside the Mind of a Recycler - Keynote
- Recycling Markets - Keynote
- Understanding Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion to Improve Programming
- Project Acceleration: NextCycle Opportunities for Michigan Programs and Businesses
- Small but Mighty Projects from Around Michigan
- Recycling Policies and Challenges in Michigan Communities
- EGLE Listening Session
Both in-person and virtual attendance are available through this hybrid event. Find additional program information and register today.
Take a short survey and let us know what you think about MI Environment.