The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Forms and Guidance
The table below list a number of SAW, DWSRF and CWSRF/SWQIF forms/guidance that you can view and print. To view and/or print a document in Portable Document Format (PDF), Acrobat Reader is required (a free download).
- Since the documents are constantly being updated it is recommended you do not download and save copies, but rather access this site when you need to use one of the listed documents.
- If you do not have Microsoft Word, use the PDF version of the document.
- Review the quality of printing of your document and do not submit a document where printing is incomplete, not formatted properly, or otherwise looks odd.
- At this time, documents which require a signature cannot be returned via e-mail.
- If you decide to "Open the file from its current location," do not be alarmed if a "Warning" dialog box pops up indicating, "The document you are opening contains macros or customizations." All of the forms contain macros and/or customizations from a trusted source. Therefore, please select to enable the macros to proceed with opening the document. You can then fill in the form and print or save it directly from this page.