Need help paying bills?
Salvation Army has a comprehensive emergency assistance program which can provide financial assistance with paying bills including rent and mortgage, utility shutoffs notices, water bills, food, prescriptions and more. Call 810-232-2196

Genesee County Community Action Resources Department (GCCARD) in partnership with United Way of Genesee County has funds available for low income families to assist with water bills. Please call 810-244-8557 to see if you qualify.