The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
MDHHS, Food Bank continue Flint mobile pantries during June
May 27, 2022
LANSING, Mich. – The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) will continue to provide nutritious food by the truckload to Flint residents throughout June.
MDHHS has provided the Flint mobile food pantries since February 2016 in partnership with the Food Bank of Eastern Michigan in Flint. June’s mobile food pantry distribution will have plenty of delicious, vitamin-rich produce, including watermelon, potatoes and oranges. June’s schedule is:
- Greater Holy Temple, 6702 N. Dort Hwy.
- Thursday, June 2, at 10 a.m.
- Thursday, June 9, at 10 a.m.
- Thursday, June 16, at 10 a.m.
- Thursday, June 23, at 10 a.m.
- Thursday, June 30, at 10 a.m.
- Bethel United Methodist Church, 1309 N. Ballenger Hwy.
- Monday, June 6, at 10 a.m.
- Monday, June 13, at 10 a.m.
- Monday, June 20, at 10 a.m.
- Monday, June 27, at 10 a.m.
- Asbury United Methodist Church, 1653 Davison Road.
- Tuesday, June 7, at 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, June 14, at 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, June 21, at 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, June 28, at 10 a.m.
- St. Mark Baptist Church, 3020 Dupont St.
- Wednesday, June 8, at 8 a.m.
- Wednesday, June 22, at 9 a.m.
Flint residents can also pick up free nutritional food at the three Flint Help Center locations: Bethel United Methodist Church, 1309 N. Ballenger Highway, open from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Mondays except for on Memorial Day, May 30; Asbury United Methodist Church, 1653 Davison Road, open Tuesdays from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; and Greater Holy Temple, 6702 N. Dort Highway, open Thursdays from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Information about additional food distributions will be announced as they are scheduled. To check food distribution schedules, visit the Food Bank of Eastern Michigan website at FBEM.org and find the updated schedule on the Mobile Pantry Distribution page, or call 810-239-4441.