The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Recycle Water Bottles & Filters
Where you can recycle in Flint
Flint residents now have the ability to recycle empty water bottles and used water filter cartridges at Community Water Resource Sites located in neighborhoods across the city.
Recycling is no longer being conducted at the city's fire stations.
To obtain water supplies or recycle water bottles and used water cartridges, residents are encouraged to visit:
- Ward 1 - Genesee County Land Bank, Ross Plaza, 2320 Pierson Road
- Ward 3 - Antioch Missionary Baptist Church-Owned Property, 1401 E. Stewart Ave.
- Ward 4: Franklin Avenue Lot, 2804 N. Franklin Ave.
- Ward 6 - West Court Street Church of God, 2920 W. Court St.
- Ward 7 - Dort Federal Credit Union Event Center, 3501 Lapeer Road
- Ward 9 - Genesee County Land Bank, Eastown Bowl Bowling Alley, 3001 S. Dort Highway
The hours of operations for these community sites are:
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday: Noon - 6 p.m.
- Tuesday and Friday: Noon - 8 p.m.