State of the State 2018
Michigan has improved significantly, and is trending upward or leading the country in just about every critical category that contributes to quality of life.
For his part, Governor Snyder promises to bring the same energy, creativity, and “Relentless Positive Action” to his eighth year as your governor that he brought to the first seven.
Governor Snyder asks the nearly 10 million residents of Michigan to hold us and those who succeed us fully accountable for addressing and acting on issues that help people reach their full potential throughout the state. Through collaboration and civility, there is no limit to what Michiganders can achieve.
Additional materials and information about the 2018 State of the State are available below.
More Information about the State of the State
- [HANDOUT] Wall Street Journal article
- [HANDOUT] A Path Toward Our Future
- [HANDOUT] Maximizing Michigan's Momentum
- [MORE INFORMATION] Biographies of 2018 Speech Mentions
- [HANDOUT] Michigan's Reinvention by the Numbers
- [PRESS RELEASE] Gov. Rick Snyder: The past seven years are just the beginning of Michigan's comeback story