The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
How do I check my application or eligibility status?
When you applied for Futures for Frontliners, you created a username and password for the Michigan Department of Treasury Student Portal.
- check on your status for Futures for Frontliners--or any other state scholarship for which you've applied
- see if your FAFSA has been filed
- view your scholarship award amounts
- change the name of the institution you plan to attend, whether you're enrolling for the first time or transferring to a new school. To update the name of the institution you plan to attend, see How do I make sure my scholarship award is applied to my tuition?
To check your status for Futures for Frontliners:
- Go to the Student Portal
- Login using the username and password you created when you applied for Futures for Frontliners.
- If you've forgotten your username, that's okay. Click 'Forgot user name.'
- If you've forgotten your password, that's okay. Put your user name in, and then click 'Forgot your password? Click here.'
- When you login, you'll first see your Student Profile.
- On the top left, click on "MI Aid Programs" and the drop-down menu will list the scholarship programs for which you've applied.
- When you click on Futures for Frontliners, you'll see your 'Application Status' and some information about what your status means.