- Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care
- Your Body From growing up to getting braces, popping pimples to catching some ZZZs, this section gives you the basics on your changing body - from head to toe.
- Reach Out ReachOut is an information and support service to help teens and young adults facing tough times and struggling with mental health issues. It includes anything from dealing with grief and loss, relationships, becoming independent and suicide prevention.
- Take the first step toward a healthier lifestyle You can step up to healthy living by setting goals for moving more, eating better, watching your weight, stopping smoking and even cutting out second-hand smoke. Find out how at Michigan Steps Up!
- First Aid Tips First Aid for fevers, cuts, broken bones, and other medical emergencies.
- Find out what should you keep in your home first aid kit You can buy all items for your first aid kit at a well-stocked drug store.
- Red Cross First Aid and CPR Courses Find your local Chapter for schedules and locations
- Help Finding Health Care Free or low cost health care or help with health insurance.
- Search for a doctor This on-line search lets you search by name or specialty.
- List of free Clinical Health Centers in Michigan
- Search for a dentist
Search by dental need, payment method, language or specific product/brand.
- WebMD.com Search for information on different medicines (ingredients, dosage, side effects.)
Personal Health Issues
- About Birth Control: What You Need to Know
- About Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) Unfortunately, STDs have become common among teens. Because teens are more at risk for getting some STDs, it's important to learn what you can do to protect yourself.
- STD Fact Sheets
- Sexual Attraction and Orientation
- Michigan HIV Resources