- Youth with Disabilities
Michigan Rehabilitation Services provides services for youth with disabilities that includes Pre-Employment Transition Services.
- e-michigan Web site for Deaf & Hard of Hearing Young Adults
Look around! We have lots for you to do and see, places to go, and things to consider.
- Services for Blind Youth
Bureau of Services for Blind Persons provides services for youth that includes the Youth Low Vision Program and Pre-Employment Transition Services.
- Ability OnLine Support Network
Ability Online is an extraordinary and absolutely free Internet community. Make friends, get tips from mentors, and freely participate in an atmosphere of companionship and support.
- Band-Aids and Blackboards This is a site about growing up with medical problems.
- PEPNet2 PEPNet2's mission is to improve postsecondary outcomes for individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing, including those with co-occurring disabilities.
- How Do You Know If You Have a Learning Disability?
- Living with AD/HD: A lifespan disorder
- Information and Resources to help teens with Cancer This section addresses your need as a survivor of childhood cancer to continue to care for and be aware of your body.