The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Education Planners may offer assistance with:
- Developing short and long term education goals.
- School enrollment and record transfer.
- Maintaining a youth in the school of origin.
- Figuring out transportation to school.
- Special education advocacy.
- College/vocational preparation and enrollment.
Education Planners are available in 38 counties - click here to get in touch with a planner near you!
EDUCATION PLANNER CONTACT LIST