Skip to main content

Aircraft License

Required State License(s) for Aircraft:

Aircraft must be registered with the Michigan Department of Transportation, Office of Aeronautics. For information regarding licensing your aircraft, visit the Office of Aeronautics or call 517-335-9283.

A person that sells, offer for sale, or provides alcoholic beverages to paying passengers on regularly scheduled routes or chartered routes between predetermined geographical points must obtain a license from the Michigan Liquor Control Commission. For more information on aircraft licenses for the sale of alcoholic beverages, visit the Michigan Liquor Control Commission or call 866-813-0011.

Revised: 12/2019