Skip to main content

Athletic Club

Required State License(s):

For athlete eligibility questions, contact the Michigan High School Athletic Association at (517) 332-5046; or check the internet for more information about association:

Other Possible License(s):

If food is served, a license may be required. Contact the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, Food Division; (517) 373-1060.

A Michigan sales tax license is required when products are sold to the public, please contact Michigan Department of Treasury at (517) 636-4660.

Revised:  4/2005