Skip to main content

Mortgage Broker

Required State License(s):

Mortgages on residential properties of four units or less (or land which is being developed for such a use) -- requires a license or registration with the Mortgage Brokers, Lenders, and Servicers Licensing Act or Secondary Mortgage Loan Act, contact the Department of Insurance and Financial Services for licensure information at 877-999-6442 or visit