Skip to main content

Motor Fuels Retail Outlet License

The Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development administers licenses to all retail motor fuel outlets that service the public of Michigan. Any establishment at which motor fuel is sold or offered for sale to the public is required to obtain a retail motor fuel outlet license.


Apply for a Motor Fuel Retail Outlet License here.