Simple Steps Lead to Big Rewards
Small changes in your behavior can make a big difference in your weight and your health. Simple changes have been shown to make big differences when looking at weight loss.
For example, changing from regular soda to diet soda or water can reduce caloric intake by 300-400 calories if you drink three to four sodas a day. If you made only that one change, you could lose up to 25 pounds in one year.
Even a small weight loss can help to improve your health and well being, like lowering your blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol levels and reducing your risk for heart disease, diabetes, cancer and other health problems linked with excess weight.
Here are five small changes that can add up to big health differences:
1. New Attitude. Think you can't do it? Think again! A positive mental outlook brings on positive results.
2. Enjoy Eating. Enjoying what you eat helps satisfy and can keep you on track.
3. Move More. Increase your weight loss results and your overall health with movement.
4. Make Time. Too busy for better health? We'll show you how to make time.
5. Don't Deprive. Weight loss efforts can fail if you feel deprived. We'll show you good ways to satisfy instead.