- Characteristics of Safe Weight Loss Programs A moderate balanced diet and physical
activity may not be the fastest ways to lose weight, but they will keep
you trimmer and healthier in the long run.
Remember, a good eating plan does more than just help you lose weight. It's the foundation of a healthy lifestyle that will keep you fit, healthy and feeling great for life. Using www.choosemyplate.gov is a great way to create a balanced diet. More ...
- Lo-Cal Dangers Very low-calorie diets can seem logical at first. If you can lose 2 pounds a week eating 1500 calories a day, 750 calories should help you lose weight twice as fast, right? Wrong!
- Avoiding Pitfalls We all know that there are times when an apple or carrot is no match for the open bag of potato chips on the counter. These practical tips help you avoid those everyday pitfalls.
- Red Flags Some fad diets and weight-loss gimmicks are just plain unsafe and unhealthy. In fact, these can hurt you more they than can help you.
- Safe Maintenance Good health is a lifelong change in behavior. In the most successful people, it's also a habit.