Business Corporation

Per MCL 450.2060, any fees under the Business Corporation Act may be waived if a majority of the shares are owned by at least one veteran. The veteran(s) must provide either form DD214 or DD215 to prove separation from the armed forces was with an honorable character of service or under honorable conditions (general) character of service.

You may provide a copy of the form with the documents to be filed to the Bureau of Corporations, Securities, and Commercial Licensing. Additional information may be found here.

Information on obtaining your DD214 or DD215 may be found here.