Health Facilities Engineering Section
Contact the Health Facilities Engineering Section:
The Health Facilities Engineering Section serves to ensure the safe, efficient and effective delivery of healthcare through the review and oversight of healthcare construction and modernization projects; participation in surveys and inspections of healthcare facilities; oversight of private sewage systems at healthcare facilities; and serves as consultants on issues related to the physical plant and sewage disposal systems at healthcare facilities.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- HFES Staff List
What's New in HFES
- CMS Adopts the NFPA 2012-Edition of the LSC Effective July 5, 2016
- Life Safety Staff in HFES (1-25-16)
- 2015 Application for Plan Review (BCHS-HFS-551) UPDATED
- 2007 Design Standards Available Announcement Letter
- 2007 Minimum Design Standards for Health Care Facilities in Michigan were adopted on 10-1-15 making the 1998 Design Standards obsolete and no longer valid.
- Online Application for Plan Review Submittal