Welcome to MIOSHA
- Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration The Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration strives to work collaboratively with employers and employees to better prevent workplace injuries, illnesses, and fatalities. MIOSHA health and safety activities include: setting and enforcing occupational safety and health standards; providing extensive safety and health training and education; and working with partners to develop innovative programs to prevent workplace hazards. All agency activities focus on meeting the MIOSHA mission to help protect the safety and health of Michigan workers.
Customer Feedback: “MIOSHA services are very helpful. I've learned a lot from attending MIOSHA courses and utilizing CET. We have implemented improvements throughout our facility from working with our MIOSHA representative!” ~ Ray Miles, E & E Manufacturing, Plymouth
News & Updates
- Columbian Logistics Network Distribution Center in Kentwood Receives Renewed "MSHARP" Certification
- Employers Across Michigan "Take a Stand" for Workplace Safety and Health
- MIOSHA Offers $250,000 in Grants to Keep Workers Safe
- ShapeCorp Best Practices
- 2018 Michigan Safety Conference Presentations
- Stop Falls. Save Lives.
- Electronic Submission of Injury and Illness Data
- September 4, 2018 MIOSHA eNews
- Summer 2018 MIOSHA News
- Recently Updated Standards
- Sign Up For MIOSHA Emails