Welcome to MIOSHA
- Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration The Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration strives to work collaboratively with employers and employees to better prevent workplace injuries, illnesses, and fatalities. MIOSHA health and safety activities include: setting and enforcing occupational safety and health standards; providing extensive safety and health training and education; and working with partners to develop innovative programs to prevent workplace hazards. All agency activities focus on meeting the MIOSHA mission to help protect the safety and health of Michigan workers.
Customer Feedback: “MIOSHA is outstanding. Their help and suggestions have been key to our manufacturing process. Would like to say - keep up the good work!” ~ Anil E. Gaikwad, Mono Ceramics, Inc. - Benton Harbor
News & Updates
- ShapeCorp Best Practices
- MIOSHA's Trench Safety Stand-Downs Focus on Education and Cave-In Prevention
- The Michigan Safety Conference and MIOSHA Share a Cup of Coffee Over Worker Safety
- OSHA's Heat Illness Prevention Campaign
- Safe + Sound Week is August 13-19, 2018
- 2018 Michigan Safety Conference Presentations
- Stop Falls. Save Lives.
- Electronic Submission of Injury and Illness Data
- July 3, 2018 MIOSHA eNews
- Spring 2018 MIOSHA News
- Recently Updated Standards
- Sign Up For MIOSHA Emails