- Electroplating - Automated Hoist/Transfer Systems Fact Sheet
Automated hoist and transfer systems are used in the electroplating industry to move racks or barrels of parts from tank to tank in an electroplating line. This fact sheet describes some of the hazards and safeguards for this equipment.
- New MIOSHA Injury and Illness Reporting Requirements in Effect
Michigan employers are required to report any work-related amputation, loss of an eye, or in-patient hospitalization of any employee to MIOSHA within 24 hours of the incident. Employers can report the incidents by completing an online form or calling the designated hotline.
- File a Complaint
How to file a safety and/or health compliant about your employer.
- Heat-Related Illness Inspections
This memorandum is to describe the enforcement aspect of the MIOSHA heat-related illness campaign to raise awareness among workers and employers of the risks associated with working in hot environments.
- Focus on Agricultural/Migrant Workers
Focus on Agricultural/Migrant Workers Prepare a safe and healthy workplace for agricultural/migrant workers during the upcoming agricultural season.
- Inspection History
Search for any company's MIOSHA safety and health inspection history.
- System for Programmed Inspections
This document explains the system adopted by MIOSHA for determining where certain types of inspections will be conducted.
- Variance Information Procedures for applying for a variance from a MIOSHA general industry standard.
- Employee Discrimination Section Employees are protected from being discriminated against for reporting or voicing an unsafe or unhealthy work condition; or assisting a MIOSHA representative during an inspection/investigation.