To provide for the protection of persons and property from exposure to the dangers of fire through inspection and fire prevention and to serve the training needs of over 30,000 fire fighters in the state of Michigan.
The tenacious pursuit of providing a fire safe environment for all firefighters and citizens in the state of Michigan.
- Thanksgiving is Top Day for Home Cooking Fires
- Clarification Regarding FY18 Allocated Funding
- Michigan Hepatitis A Outbreak - Information for First Responders
- Kidde Recalls Fire Extinguishers with Plastic Handles Due to Failure to Discharge and Nozzle Detachment: One Death Reported
- CPSC: VIV&LUL Recalls Children's Sleepwear Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard; Sold Exclusively at Amazon.com (Recall Alert)
- State Fire Marshal Releases Community Risk Reduction Plan to Help Prevent Residential Fire Fatalities
- Fisher-Price Recalls Infant Motion Seats Due to Fire Hazard
- FOX 17 - Local Departments Setting Fires for Fire Prevention Month
- Accela Automation | Citizen Portal (Online Licensing/Permitting/Plan Review)
- FAQs - Accela Automation | Citizen Portal