To provide for the protection of persons and property from exposure to the dangers of fire through inspection and fire prevention and to serve the training needs of over 30,000 fire fighters in the state of Michigan.
The tenacious pursuit of providing a fire safe environment for all firefighters and citizens in the state of Michigan.
- BFS Plan Review for Medical Marihuana Facilities
- RFR-Health Care Facilities Fire Safety Rules
- CPSC Recall: Kiddie Recalls Fire Extinguishers with Plastic Handles Due to Failure to Discharge and Nozzle Detachment
- CPSC Recall: PL Sleep Children's Sleepwear Recalled by Lemur Group Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard
- Lansing - Highway Cargo Tank Specialty Training May 22-24, 2018
- Accela Automation | Citizen Portal (Online Licensing/Permitting/Plan Review)
- FAQs - Accela Automation | Citizen Portal