To provide for the protection of persons and property from exposure to the dangers of fire through inspection and fire prevention and to serve the training needs of over 30,000 fire fighters in the state of Michigan.
The tenacious pursuit of providing a fire safe environment for all firefighters and citizens in the state of Michigan.
- CSPC Recall: Rural King Recalls Electric Blankets and Throws Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
- CPSC Recall: ISO Beauty Recalls Hair Dryers Due to Burn Hazard
- Michiganders Urged to Keep Fire Hydrants and Emergency Exits Clear of Snow
- CPSC Recall: Vornado Air Recalls Cribside Space Heaters Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
- State Fire Marshal Urges Fire Safety this Winter
- Bureau of Fire Services Accepting Consumer Fireworks Applications; January 1, 2018 through April 1, 2018
- Accela Automation | Citizen Portal (Online Licensing/Permitting/Plan Review)
- FAQs - Accela Automation | Citizen Portal