Bureau of Community and Health Systems - Covered Providers
The Bureau of Community and Health Systems performs state licensing and federal certification regulatory duties as required by state and federal laws. The bureau programs are designed to protect the health, safety and welfare of individuals receiving care and services through various covered licensed/certified provider types. Activities include issuance of state licenses and construction permits, routine inspections, complaint investigations, enforcement of state and federal requirements, and a host of other regulatory activities. The bureau covers more than 20 various provider types.
The Bureau is pleased to provide a new feature through GovDelivery which allows you to sign up for announcements and alerts from the Bureau of Community and Health Systems by specific provider types. Your information will not be shared.
Please note: There was an error in processing renewal licenses for FSOF’s, Hospice, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Psychiatric Hospitals & Units and Substance Use Disorder Programs for all licenses that were renewed before May 30, 2018. Incorrect expiration dates were printed on the licenses. This error has been corrected and new licenses were mailed out on June 1, 2018.
- Adult Foster Care Homes
- Camps Adult Foster Care & Child
- Child Care Homes & Centers
- Clinical Laboratory Services (CLIA)
- Community Mental Health Centers
- Comprehensive Outpatient Rehab Facilities (CORF)
- Dialysis Centers (ESRD)
- Freestanding Surgical Outpatient Facilities (FSOF/ASC)
- Home Health Agencies
- Homes for the Aged
- Hospice Agencies & Residences
- Nursing Homes
- Outpatient Physical Therapy (OPT)/Speech Pathology
- Portable X-Ray Providers
- Psychiatric Hospitals & Units
- Rural Health Clinics (RHC)
- Substance Use Disorder Programs