Bureau of Medical Marihuana Regulation
The Bureau of Medical Marihuana Regulation (BMMR) is responsible for the oversight of medical marihuana in Michigan and consists of the Medical Marihuana Facility Licensing Division and the Michigan Medical Marihuana Program.
Medical Marihuana Facility Licensing Division
The Medical Marihuana Facility Licensing Division regulates the state’s medical marihuana facilities and licensees, including growers, processors, transporters, provisioning centers and safety compliance facilities.
Michigan Medical Marihuana Program Division
- Hepatitis A Virus (HAV) Infections Among Michigan Residents
- Tips for Licensees
- Clarification on the use of term "dispensary" for Provisioning Centers
- Ohio Patient ID Cards and Out of State Registration - UPDATE
- LARA Extends June 15th Deadline for Medical Marihuana License Applicants
- SCF Testing Requirements Update
- Department Banned Pesticide Active Ingredient List
- Safety Compliance Facility Inspection Guide
- Processor Inspection Guide
- Secure Transporter Inspection Guide
- Provisioning Center Inspection Guide
- Grower Inspection Guide
- Updated - Cannibidiol and Industrial Hemp Products - Advisory Bulletin
- LARA Releases Advisory Bulletin Clarifying the Use of CBD and Hemp Products
- Advisory Bulletin - Application Process
- LARA Warns of Fraudulent Medical Marihuana Cease and Desists Letters
- BMMR Authorized Third Party Integrators with METRC
- Why is marihuana spelled with an "h" instead of a "j"?