Bureau of Medical Marihuana Regulation
The Bureau of Medical Marihuana Regulation (BMMR) is responsible for the oversight of medical marihuana in Michigan and consists of the Medical Marihuana Facility Licensing Division and the Michigan Medical Marihuana Program.
Attention newly licensed facilities: you will be required to attend online training with METRC, the State’s approved seed-to-sale tracking system, before you can use the system. Use of METRC, either directly or indirectly via an authorized third-party integrator, is required. Training begins Tuesday, 8/14/18 from 12:30 – 2:30pm, and will continue every Tuesday for the next 2 months. You can sign up to attend at www.metrc.com/michigan.
Medical Marihuana Facility Licensing Division
The Medical Marihuana Facility Licensing Division regulates the state’s medical marihuana facilities and licensees, including growers, processors, transporters, provisioning centers and safety compliance facilities.
Michigan Medical Marihuana Program Division
- Edible Marihuana Products Bulletin
- Department Banned Pesticide Active Ingredient List
- Safety Compliance Facility Information
- THCA Crystals/Diamonds
- MIOSHA Medical Marihuana Industry Fact Sheet
- 30-Day Transition Period
- LARA Director Approves Eleven New "Debilitating Medical Conditions" for Michigan Medical Marihuana Patients
- Updated Forms Now Available for Medical Marihuana Registry Identification Card Application Process
- Hepatitis A Virus (HAV) Infections Among Michigan Residents
- Tips for Licensees
- Clarification on the use of term "dispensary" for Provisioning Centers
- Ohio Patient ID Cards and Out of State Registration - UPDATE
- LARA Extends June 15th Deadline for Medical Marihuana License Applicants
- Grower Inspection Guide
- Secure Transporter Inspection Guide
- Provisioning Center Inspection Guide
- Safety Compliance Facility Inspection Guide
- Processor Inspection Guide
- Updated - Cannibidiol and Industrial Hemp Products - Advisory Bulletin
- LARA Releases Advisory Bulletin Clarifying the Use of CBD and Hemp Products
- Advisory Bulletin - Application Process
- BMMR Authorized Third Party Integrators with METRC
- LARA Warns of Fraudulent Medical Marihuana Cease and Desists Letters
- Why is marihuana spelled with an "h" instead of a "j"?