The MLCC Licensing Division processes requests for Retail licenses, such as restaurants, bars, hotels, convenience stores, and grocery stores, Manufacturer and Wholesaler licenses, such as breweries, distilleries, wineries, brokers, and salespersons, and Special licenses for nonprofit organizations. The Licensing Division administers the annual license renewal process for all licensees, verifies licensee insurance, and processes Special License applications, requests for new and temporary permits and permissions.
Licensing Division Phone & Fax Numbers:
- 866-813-0011 - Toll-free phone line
- 517-763-0059 - Fax Line for items without credit card payments
- 517-284-8557 - Secure Fax Line for items with credit card payments - Include Credit Card Authorization (LCC-300) with credit card payment. Please note that any requests with credit card payments not faxed to the above secure fax line will be destroyed along with the credit card authorization in order to ensure the security of applicants’ personal credit card numbers.
- Application Status Search
- Retailer Licensing Information & Instructions
- Manufacturer & Wholesaler Licensing Information & Instructions
- Licensing Forms
- Server Training Requirement
- Licensing Insurance Information
Information and forms regarding insurance requirements for Retail and Manufacturer and Wholesaler licensees in Michigan
To verify that the insurance carrier you have selected is authorized to do business in Michigan, please visit the Department of Insurance and Financial Services (DIFS) website. (Note: by clicking on the link, you will be directed away from the MLCC website.)