- Transition/Pre-ETS Services and Programs
The Bureau of Services for Blind Persons Pre-Employment Transition Services (Pre-ETS) help students age 14 and over to successfully make the transition from high school to postsecondary education or employment.
- College Assessment
Before an Individual Plan for Employment is developed that includes the use of (Michigan) Bureau of Services for Blind Persons resources for college, the individual must demonstrate his or her ability to function in the academic environment. The College Assessment has been developed to measure a student's preparedness for college, specifically in the areas of communication skills, note taking, technology skills, travel, and activities of daily living.
- Information for TCVI's
This information is intended for Teacher Counselors of Visually Impaired Students in the school system who are referring eligible or potentially eligible students for Pre-Employment Transition Services (Pre-ETS).
- Summer Work Experience Opportunities
Look here for summer work experience opportunities!
- Scholarships and Grants for Students who are Blind or Visually Impaired
Please check the specific application deadline for each one.
- Erik Weihenmayer Program
- Blind and Socially Savvy From the International School of Protocol
- Space Exploration Overnight Lock-In at the Air Zoo
- Project Venture MSU
- No Barriers Leadership Summit
- ECO Hospitality Edition
- Spring Into the Future
- Listing of BSBP Transition/Pre-ETS Programs