Rules & Statutes
Licensing Rules for Child Care Centers and Homes provide minimum standards for regulated child care providers. The Child Care Organizations Act (1973 PA 116) provides authority to establish these rules.
The statutes listed are referenced in the licensing rules.
- Child Protection Law, 1975 PA 238 - DHHS PUB-3
- Child Care Organizations Act, 1973 PA 116 - BCAL PUB-14
- Zoning Enabling Act, 2006 PA 110
- Michigan Vehicle Code (Booster Seats), 1949 PA 300, MCL 257.710e
- Children's Product Safety Act, 2000 PA 219
- Listed Offenses from the Sex Offenders Registration Act, 1994 PA 295, MCL 28.722(e)
- Michigan Vehicle Code (Child Restraints), 1949 PA 300, MCL 257.710d