Resources to assist providers to remain compliant with state and federal requirements.
- Joint Provider Surveyor Training Information
- Paid Dining Assistant Curriculum
- MCL 333.21794 (State Law) and CFR 483.60(h)/F811 (Federal Regulations) require providers to use a state-approved dining assistant training course (see curriculum link above)
- Records must be maintained by the provider demonstrating compliance with above-regulatory requirements and individual records for those that have successfully completed the nursing home’s training course and working in this role
- A “lockout” related to a nurse aide training course does not impact the dining assistant program
- Bed Rail Clinical Practice Guidelines
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)