How do I get a replacement registry identification card if mine is lost, stolen, or damaged?

You must complete and submit the Replace Lost or Stolen Card Form. The form includes instructions and lists the supporting documentation you must submit with the form. The form can be found on our website at

Replace Lost or Stolen Card Form fee:

  • $10 (the $10 fee covers all replacement cards requested)