Will the Department allow for licensing stacking?
A potential licensee may apply for and be granted multiple (“stacked”) class C grow licenses— each authorizing the grower to grow up to 1,500 marijuana plants—in a single location, subject to the following conditions:
- A potential licensee that applies for stacked licenses will be subject to an additional application and regulatory assessment for each license.
- Stacked licenses must be issued to the same applicant/licensee.
- A licensee with stacked licenses must comply with all applicable local ordinances and zoning regulations.
- A licensee with stacked licenses must identify and track all information in the statewide monitoring system under the appropriate license.
- A licensee with stacked licenses is not required to operate each license in a separate, distinct working area.
Refer to Emergency Administrative rule 22 for additional information on license stacking.