I am a registered caregiver. Does this qualify me for an adult-use marijuana establishment license?

No.All applicants must meet the requirements for licensure specified in the Michigan Regulation and Taxation of Marijuana Act (MRTMA) and the Emergency Rules. A registered caregiver must meet the same requirements as any other applicant applying for an adult-use establishment license.

Rules 6 through 9 of the MRTMA Emergency Rules detail the application requirements, qualifications, and ineligibility for licensure. Rule 14 outlines reasons for the denial of a state license.