Can a Medical Marijuana Facility Licensing Act (MMFLA) licensee apply for any adult-use license type?

Yes. The Michigan Regulation and Taxation of Marijuana Act (MRTMA) requires that an applicant for a Class B Grower, Class C Grower, Processor, Retailer, or Secure Transporter hold a license under the Medical Marijuana Facilities Licensing Act (MMFLA). However, MMFLA licensees are not prohibited from applying for other types of adult-use establishment licenses.