The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Directions to LARA Revenue Services
If you would like to make a licensing, renewal, or violation penalty payment in person, you must make the payment at the LARA Revenue Services Cashier Office located in the Cannabis Regulatory Agency (CRA) building.
You must first schedule an appointment to make an in-person payment by clicking here.
LARA Revenue Services Cashier Office Address:
2407 North Grand River Avenue, Lansing, MI 48906
Directions to LARA Revenue Services cashier office from MLCC office (approximately 1½ miles):
- Follow Walnut Street north to Ottawa Street.
- Turn left (west) on Ottawa Street.
- Turn right (north) on Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard.
- Merge onto the Martin Luther King Jr. Access street.
- The entrance to the CRA building parking lot will be on the right side of the Martin Luther King Jr. Access street.
Directions to MLCC office from LARA Revenue Service cashier office (approximately 1½ miles):
- Turn left (west) out of the CRA parking lot onto the Martin Luther King Jr. Access street.
- Turn left (south) onto Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard.
- Turn left (east) onto Allegan Street.
- The MLCC offices are located on the right (south) side of Allegan street in Constitution Hall
To submit a credit card payment via fax using the Credit Card Authorization (LCC-300), please fax the authorization and any applicable documentation to the LARA Revenue Services Cashier Office fax number: 517-284-8557.
To mail a payment via check or money order, you may send your payment to Michigan Liquor Control Commission, P.O. Box 30005, Lansing, MI 48909.
Please note that LARA Revenue Services is not a part of the Michigan Liquor Control Commission. Receipt of payment and application forms by LARA Revenue Services does not constitute receipt of an application by the Commission. Applications submitted through LARA Revenue Services may take up to two (2) additional business days to be received by the Commission after receipt by LARA Revenue Services.
For requests that require a timely receipt of an application by the Commission to be processed, such as Special Licenses and temporary requests, please ensure that your application will be received in adequate time to be processed by the Commission after the payment is received and processed by LARA Revenue Services.