- Penalty Reduction Agreements
In most cases, an employer who has been issued citations can get a reduction in the penalties they are required to pay by entering into a Penalty Reduction Agreement.
- New MIOSHA Injury and Illness Reporting Requirements in Effect
Michigan employers are required to report any work-related amputation, loss of an eye, or in-patient hospitalization of any employee to MIOSHA within 24 hours of the incident. Employers can report the incidents by completing an online form or calling the designated hotline.
- File a Complaint
How to file a safety and/or health compliant about your employer.
- Heat-Related Illness Inspections
This memorandum is to describe the enforcement aspect of the MIOSHA heat-related illness campaign to raise awareness among workers and employers of the risks associated with working in hot environments.
- Focus on Agricultural/Migrant Workers
Focus on Agricultural/Migrant Workers Prepare a safe and healthy workplace for agricultural/migrant workers during the upcoming agricultural season.
- Inspection History
Search for any company's MIOSHA safety and health inspection history.
- System for Programmed Inspections
This document explains the system adopted by MIOSHA for determining where certain types of inspections will be conducted.
- Variance Information Procedures for applying for a variance from a MIOSHA general industry standard.
- Employee Discrimination Section Employees are protected from being discriminated against for reporting or voicing an unsafe or unhealthy work condition; or assisting a MIOSHA representative during an inspection/investigation.