- Overview brochure
This brochure (available in English, Spanish, and Arabic) highlights different programs that are offered at the Bureau of Services for Blind Persons.
- Independent Living Program (age 55 and over)
This brochure highlights BSBP's Independent Living program and services available for eligible blind persons 55 and older.
- Pre-Employment Transition Services (Pre-ETS) Brochure
The Pre-Employment Transition Services (Pre-ETS) Brochure lays out the 5 focus areas which are designed to be an early start at job exploration and assisting students with identifying career interests.
- Youth Services brochure
This brochure highlights BSBP's Youth Services program and youth age 14 - 26 who are eligible for services.
- That All May Read--Braille and Talking Book Library brochure
Do you enjoy a good book, but you're no longer able to read small print? People who are unable to use standard print material due to a visual or physical disability have a free audio library they can access from the ease and privacy of their own home! Read more about the Braille and Talking Book Library.
- DeafBlind Services brochure
This brochure includes information on DeafBlind Services for individuals who are both deaf and blind. For more information, call 800-292-4200.
- Business Services
Business Services help employers like you retain your experienced employees after vision loss and find new, qualified employees who are blind or visually impaired.
- Other Publications
Published by other organizations.
- Resources FOR Eye Doctors
- Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA) and Related
- Michigan Unified State Plan
- Michigan No-Fault Provider Directory - Listed as Vision Rehabilitation Service Provider
- Resources to FIND an Eye Doctor
- Orientation & Mobility Instructors
- AFB Senior Site
- Assistive Technology Installers/Trainers
- Braille Transcribing and Equipment Repair Services
- Careers in Blind Rehabilitation (Information on University Programs)
- Michigan Disability Resources Website
- Michigan State University Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities
- NFB Newsline
- Technology Related to Blindness and Visual Impairment