Unemployment Insurance Local Offices provide in-person help for customers with unemployment insurance claims. Telephones and computers are available for those who may not have access to a computer or telephone to file their claim.

If you are going to file an unemployment claim at the Unemployment Insurance Local Offices, please bring:

  • Your Social Security Number, your Driver's License Number or State Identification or your MARVIN PIN (if you have one)
  • If you are not a U.S. citizen or national, you will need your Alien Registration Number and the expiration date of your work authorization.
  • Names and addresses of employers you have worked for in the past 18 months including quarterly gross earnings and the last date of employment with each.
Find a local Unemployment Insurance Agency Office