Skip to main content
Labor and Economic Opportunity

How do I protest a decision from a judge?

If you disagree with the decision of the Administrative Law Judge, you may contact the Michigan Compensation Appellate Commission (MCAC) at:
Michigan Compensation Appellate Commission,
P.O. Box 30475,
611 W. Ottawa St, 4th Floor, Lansing, MI  48909-7975
Telephone 1-800-738-6372
Fax 517-241-7326